Rock the Runway II – Masquerade Ball Fashion Show benefiting the American Cancer Society’s Making Strides Against Breast Cancer will showcase the talent of fashion designers and upscale sponsors including – Bedagi Fashions, Lit Boutique, Cameo Couture, Lily & MIGS and Isabel Originals. These collections will include lavish accessories by Catalina de La Torre, dramatic makeup by Motives, and trend-setting hairstyles by INDRA Salon – Best of Boston.
The night will be filled with incredible fashion, great music, gift bags, HYPNOTIQ drinks, raffles and will also include special guest appearances by Miss Massachusetts 2009 Miss Alison Cronin, Miss Lakes Region 2009 Ms. Alicia ROSSMAN, Miss Boston 2009 -Ms. Carly Marciano and will feature Tarot Card readings by Ms. Angela Gallant. There will be special guest performances by The Jamie Lynn Hart Band, The Pulse of Boston and by our very own Mr. Brandon Lyons aka DJ Breeazy promotional support for BostonVipList.com. With over 25 local and national well-recognized sponsors, this show will be yet another incredible Boston Fashion event produced by the Reggie B. Production team for another great cause.
Proceeds to benefit the American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer.
Go to www.reggiebproductions.com to order advance tickets for $22.00. Tickets will be available at the door for $27.00.
Don’t miss this event! Masquerade costumes, masks and attire welcome.
«World of the Desired and Unspoken»
* Charity: American Cancer Society – Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
* Liquor Sponsor: HYPNOTIQ
* Designers: Bedagi Fashions, Lit Boutique, Cameo Couture, Lily & MIGS &Isabel Originals
* Special Guests: Motives- Make Up Team by Loren RIDINGER
1. Miss Massachusetts USA 2009 – Alison Cronin
2. Miss Massachusetts Teen USA 2009 – Katie Vatalaro
3. Miss Lakes Region 2009- Alicia ROSSMAN
4. Miss Boston 2009 – Carly Marciano
5. Tarot Card Reader Ms. Angela Gallant
* Event Red carpet Co-Host – Omid Maxey – ShoeTube TV
* Event Co Host – CEO – Emmi Sorokin – It’s a Man’s World Image Consultant
* Decorations/Stage Setting -Festive Occasion & Orchids & Bloom
* Make Up – Motives by Loren Ridinger Team
* Hair Design – INDRA SALON Best of Boston
* Musical Performances by The Jamie Lynn Hart Band & The Pulse of Boston
* DJ Runway Performance by Brandon Lyons aka Dj Breeazy
* Reggie B. Production Photographers: Jon Caron, Adam Hunger, Nicole Chan, Kevin Du, Michael Blea & Erik Ralston
* Media Coverage: Dirty Water TV, Style it Up TV, Telemundo, El Show de Fernandito, The Globe, Stuff, Improper, TuBoston, Etc.
* Media Contact – Reggie B. 603-275-9733
* Media Contact – Darcia Tremblay 978-807-7791