To ensure the best possible experience during the Friday, June 6 doubleheader, please make note of the following game-day information:
Gillette Stadium parking lots will open at 3:30 p.m.
Stadium gates will open at 5:30 p.m.
New England Revolution vs. FC Dallas will kickoff at 6:30 p.m.
Brazil vs. Venezuela will kickoff at 8:30 p.m.
Currently there are over 50,000 tickets sold for this event, and we expect that number to increase. Given the large crowd and potential rush hour traffic, please allow ample time to travel to Gillette Stadium, park and enter the gates. Please make note of the following parking guidelines:
– All Gillette Stadium-managed parking lots will open at 3:30 p.m.
– All fans are strongly encouraged to arrive as early as possible and avoid potential delays on local highways and on Route 1 near the stadium.
– As a reminder, there will be Friday afternoon rush hour traffic on all of the major highways (I-95/Route 128, I-495, etc.) and reaching Route 1 from these routes will take longer then usual.
– Please follow the message boards along Route 1. They are updated with real time information on the easiest and quickest parking locations.
– A $40 parking fee for all cars will be charged at all Gillette Stadium-managed parking lots. Only cash will be accepted. No credit or debit cards can be honored.
– All people in attendance, regardless of age, must have a ticket.
– Please visit the following link for Gillette Stadium prohibited items and polices.