BOSTON (December 2008): The holiday season is upon us once again and if there is one thing we are all after- it’s a bargain! Gaslight Brasserie du Coin in Boston’s SoWa neighborhood is now offering a separate brunch menu all day on Saturdays and from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. on Sundays for only $9.95. If that’s not enough incentive, wait until you try their complimentary spiced shortbread with raspberry jam!
This separate prix fixe $9.95 brunch menu is ongoing and is in addition to the regular brunch menu that is also available both Saturday and Sunday. See why South Enders named Gaslight «Best Brunch 2008» in the annual popular South End News readers poll.
Current Prix Fixe Brunch Menu Includes:
- Glass of fresh squeezed orange or Grape fruit juice
- Peet’s Coffee or Tea
- Julia Child’s Spiced Shortbread with raspberry jam
- Choice of:
- Vanilla French Toast with Vermont Maple Syrup and Blueberry Compote
- Omelette Lyonnaise with Gruyere Cheese, Potatoes and Caramelized Onions
- Oeufs Sur Le Plat Piperade Soft Baked Eggs withRoasted Red Peppers, Onions and Fennel
Additionally Gaslight offers a full bar and serves mimosas, creative cocktails and Bloody Marys. Gaslight is located at 560 Harrison Avenue in Boston’s SoWa neighborhood and offers patrons French brasserie cuisine of impeccable quality and improvable value. Gaslight is open for dinner Sunday through Wednesday 5:00 pm – 11:00 pm and Thursday through Saturday 5:00 pm – Midnight, the Late Night menu is serves Sunday- through Wednesday 11:00 pm – 1:30 am and Thursday through Saturday Midnight – 1:30 am. Brunch is served Saturday and Sunday 10:00 am – 3:00 pm.