On Saturday, February 14, 2009, Boylston Congregational Church and Irvyl Events & Services will make one couple happy. BCC and IES are proud to present you with an opportunity to win a dream wedding. The sponsors will award the winning couple with:
* Use of the church sanctuary -no charge
* Minister’s services-no charge
* Use of the church hall for reception -no charge
* Decoration of Sanctuary by IES-no charge
* Decoration of Hall (including tables and chairs) for reception by IES-no charge
* Pre-marital counsel with Minister-no charge
* Restrictions apply: No alcohol is allowed except champagne for toasting.
* 120 persons capacity for reception.
* Not included in offer: Food, Drink, Photography, Videography, Transportation, Wedding cake.
* The ceremony would be held at Boylston Church and officiated by the Pastor, Rev. Deryck Mason.
Eligibility: The offer is open to those who cannot afford to get married due to financial hardship. Only one entry application per couple.
To enter: Call IES at (617)983-1057 or BCC at 617-524-0554 and request an application form.
Application forms must be completed and mailed to: Valentine’s Day Wedding, c/o BCC and IES, 207 Amory Street, Jamaica Plain, MA 02130 by January 12, 2009.