Desde el 23 al 25 de septiembre en el Campus de MIT en Cambridge.Regístrate aquí
Technology Review’s EmTech Conference brings together world-renowned innovators and senior business leaders to discuss the emerging technologies that are poised to make a dramatic impact on our world. Keynote sessions, insightful panels, and groundbreaking presentations–of a caliber only Technology Review can deliver–are combined with networking opportunities and live demonstrations.
Now in its eighth year, Technology Review’s EmTech Conference is a three-day summit attracting business leaders, venture capitalists, senior technologists, prominent innovators, and an extraordinary group of the top 35 innovators under the age of 35–the TR35. The TR35 is a unique set of young people who exemplify the spirit of innovation in technology, business, and science.
The 8th annual event will be held September 23-25, 2008, on the beautiful MIT campus in Cambridge, MA, and will include
- Powerful keynotes from respected business leaders
- Interactive breakout sessions focused on developments in specific areas of technology
- Exhibition of emerging technologies from leading companies, startups, and MIT students
- Unveiling of the 2008 TR35–the top 35 innovators under the age of 35
- Networking opportunities with Technology Review’s high-level international audience
- Be the first to learn about the new technologies that are going to dramatically affect your business. Find out at EmTech08!
This year’s hot topics include
- Green Transportation
- Cloud Computing
- The Future of Mobile Technology
- Electronic Health Records
- Parallel Computing
- Web 2.0/Web 3.0 Mashup
- Open-Source Hardware
- VC Perspective: Is There a Clean-Tech Bubble?
- Plus a keynote presentation by Craig Mundie, chief research and strategy officer of Microsoft; an e-voting debate; a fireside chat with Desh Deshpande; unveiling of the 2008 TR35, and much more!